London with my lovely mum

Monday, 22 July 2013

Before my graduation I went to London with my mum, who as I said before hadn't been there in literally decades (which shouldn't be allowed right? You should have to go to London at least once a year or something). 
Even though it was incredibly hot, we had a really lovely time. The first evening we just had a little wander around Bankside followed by delicious dinner, and the next day we went for breakfast at Granger and Co in Nottinghill (definitely deserves all the hype around it) and I showed mum the likes of Liberty, Selfridges and of course Wholefoods. We ended the day by going on a bus tour, because our legs were a little tired, and of course mum couldn't leave without looking at the different sights! Unfortunately the bus had to take a massive sub-tour because of an event, which meant it took a lot longer, and we didn't have time to do the whole tour. In the evening, we met up with Daniel and his parents and went to the gate, which was delicious as always!

7 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh. The food! Im drooling!! Everything looks delicious

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) It really was (just shows that I eat too much really, but then what else should I do with my time and money haha)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, those chips! They look AMAZING!

    www.ciderwithrosie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love days like this! Me and my mum have days in London just wandering from one restaurant to cafe to another! And I Agree- I love Granger and Co too- their brunch menu is delicious! xxx


    www.katieskitchenjournal.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I went there with mixed feelings, because it was similarly hyped like the breakfast club, and I didn't think that was worth the wait at all, but this was incredible and actually quite different to what you get at other places!

      Delete
  5. I love your photography honey, your photos are beautiful! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you! It's something I'm really trying to work on currently :) xx

      Delete