Feeling Coldy.

Wednesday, 28 August 2013

I'm feeling a little bit under the weather at the moment, so I've stocked up on Manuka Honey, Lemons, Apple Cider Vinegar etc, it's also the reason why there's not too many posts at the moment (my apologies). Sooo instead of a lengthy post, I thought I'd just ask for your tips :) 
First of all: are there any great series on netflix that you'd recommend? (Unfortunately I've already watched all of 'Orange is the new Black', but that sort of programme would be great!). At the moment I'm watching that midwife programme on iPlayer, and I need to stop it, because I can't get teary over people I don't know having babies all day. Also: What do you do when you have a cold, do you have any great remedies? If you do, pleeeease share.

Merci ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment