Motherly Wisdom.

Saturday, 17 August 2013

I'm obviously not a mother myself yet, but I'd like to share some of my mum's many wisdoms. If you're feeling agitated/angry/anxios/uncalm/negative, go outside, go for a walk and take your camera along and take photos of the random things you come across. 
When mum first encouraged me to do this, I thought it was a stupid idea, I just wanted to stay inside and feel sorry for myself, but then I thought I'd just give it a go, you know what's the worst that can happen, right? But you know what? It really helped. Ever since then, I do it without my mum telling me too (although, she still tells me to sometimes). Sometimes you just need a little change of scenery, some fresh air and a change of focus (get it? Because you focus your camera on something). Looking out for cool and pretty things to take photos of, kind of helps you to shift your focus too, to see the beautiful around you again and to be more positive in general. It helps me anyway. So that's what I did yesterday, when I was in a slightly lousy mood, and guess what, it made me feel a lot better, so I thought I'd just quickly share my mother's big wisdom and some of my walk photos :)

What do you do when you're in this kind of mood?

No comments:

Post a Comment