Yoga, exercising etc.

Tuesday, 13 August 2013

So last year at uni I took up Yoga, and have ever since really enjoyed it! I love how it really works out all my muscles (even the ones you never knew I had), how it makes me feel calmer and more balanced and how it helps me to eat healthily (it kind of helps me to crave the right foods). I haven't been doing any for over a month now, partly because I've been ill, but also because I don't have a clue where to go! Obviously there must be some good classes in London, so I thought I'd ask you lovely people if you can recommend any? Before I've done Ashtanga, but I'm open to most kinds I think.

I've also been considering taking up a martial art, I like how they are usually a great workout, it makes you super fit, without making you look like a body builder, but also that they probably teach you how you could defend yourself, should you ever find yourself in a position where you need to. Only problem is, I hate fighting/sparing/whatever you call it! I once did kickboxing, and I thought the like getting fit part of it was great, and working out together (but not in the gym), but I hated hated hated the fighting, it made me feel sick, and I just really don't enjoy it. Soooo, I'm kind of looking for one, where you don't have to do this part as much. Again, I was wondering, whether you could help me out? Do you do any martial art, and if so which one? Do you have to fight? I'd love recommendations? I really want to try out some new stuff, now that I'm finished with uni.


No comments:

Post a Comment