Photos from my Erasmus Year in Grenoble

Sunday, 1 September 2013

I'm not sure if you knew but in my third year of uni, I went to Grenoble in France for 9 months to do an Erasmus year. On my course, we had the choice between doing a placement and going abroad and you probably gathered by now that I chose the latter. I might talk about my time there another time, tonight is all about photos that I found on my macbook that I thought would be nice to share :) (If anyone has any questions about it now though, feel free to ask). 
This is one of my favourite photos of my mum and nan! It was taken in the cutest little tea shop where they had a book-thick menu just for teas, incredible. When you ordered your tea, they brought you a huge pot, a mug and a cute little timer, where you could time your own tea depending on whether it was green, black or rooibos tea. There was also a really cool Games cafĂ© in Grenoble, where you had a menu of board games, and a Sommelier to recommend games to you based on whether you want something funny or strategic and how long you'd like to stay for. Two really cool joints, I wish I had gone there more often!
There were a lot of nights spent in bed with Audrey and Rory Gilmore ❤

And A LOT of comfort food was eaten!
There was also a lot of counting down days and travelling back and forth between Grenoble and London
One of my favourite things about living in France (apart from the pastries) was being able to go to markets! They were so colourful and beautiful, and the food was soooo tasty!
P.S. I apologize for the photo varying photo quality, but I can't change that now, and I still wanted to share the photos from Grenoble :) I hope you don't mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment