The iTunes Festival that turned into an actual festival

Monday, 30 September 2013

(Daniel's photo)
So I already told you about that time Daniel and I went to see Kings of Leon. Well we got lucky again... and again (and again and again and again). We got so lucky, I'm scared we've used up all of our luck for this year. Knocking on wood as we speak.

We got so many tickets through yplan, but had to give some back, because we weren't able to go. We also won two sets the more usual way (i.e. directly from Apple). Anyway, I'll stop bragging now, and talk about who we actually saw. Apart from Kings of Leon, we also saw Primal Scream, Gabrielle Aplin and HAIM. I already told you how much I enjoyed Kings of Leon, and whilst I wasn't the biggest fan of Primal Scream, I absolutely loved Gabrielle Aplin and HAIM, they're such cool ladies! Gabrielle Aplin is just so so adorable and has a stunning voice and the HAIM sisters... well I don't even know what to say, pretty sure when you look up cool online, it just comes up with photos of them. Yeah I know not the newest kinda joke, but seriously! They asked for sweets and chocolate mid way through and actually had a little munch. I wish I was as cool. Maybe not quite as cool, I'm not sure I'm down with being a rockstar, but you know almost as cool.

Oh and I also discovered Dan Croll, whose music I very much enjoyed!

Anyway, I thought I'd just quickly share with you whom I enjoyed, so if you want to, you can give them a listen on iTunes.

Here's my recommendations:

❤ Gabrielle Aplin
❤ HAIM
❤ Kings of Leon
❤ Dan Croll

You can find all the full gigs using this link.


P.S. I'm currently drinking lemon-cucumber water out of a Fosters glass, I think maybe I'm already cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment