How I like to spend my Sunday Afternoons.

Sunday, 3 November 2013

Hej. How's everybody doing? You know I'd actually like to know, so if you'd like to have a chat about how things are going, just comment. Today I had the bestest bestest afternoon. It was such a beautiful crisp (by that I mean freezing, but that was my fault, it was a beautiful sunny day, I just wasn't dressed appropriately) afternoon, and it was spent wandering around London, hanging out in a pretty cool coffee shop (no, not cool in a holland kinda way, just you know nice) and followed by the most exquisite afternoon tea (which deserves its own post, so I won't get into that today). I love sitting in caf├ęs, just chatting away and taking photos of Daniel with his cards. It's definitely been the bestest afternoon I've had in a while, the perfect way to end the weekend, so I thought I'd share it. And remember, the best bit is still to come, the afternoon tea was a.m.a.z.i.n.g, I'll post about it as soon as I can.


No comments:

Post a Comment