Christmas 2013 (Part 1)

Thursday, 26 December 2013

1. I'm sat on the sofa with not one but two christmas cookie jars accompanying me. They're tasty.

2. I just watched part 2 out of 3 of Sissi with my mum. Chances are you'll only know what this is if you're German or Austrian, which you are probably not. It's about Elisabeth of Austria and for some reason it's a christmas thing to do watch this every year in Germany, well at least in this household. It's so so wonderful.

3. I'm now watching some episodes of Gilmore Girls for the 1300th time. I love them so. They're like my mum and I. It's like my life. I always used to watch it with my mum, I basically grew up with Rory. Also, there's something surprisingly calming about knowing all the words to something.

4. You can probably tell by now that I'm having a pretty splendid time. I also had a more than wonderful Christmas, so I thought I'd share some photos with you.

P.S. The photos are mainly by my brother and some by my mum :) Just so you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment