Day 3

Saturday, 4 January 2014

So I kind of missed the couple of hours of light today again. Well I didn't actually miss them, but I was busy eating all the waffles and drinking all the milkshakes at the waffle house. See drooling inducing photos here. Apart from that I also kept myself very busy watching some of the new season of Modern Family, this series is just the best thing ever isn't it? So yes, living the hard live at the moment, waffles and hilarious TV. The photo of course is completely unrelated, but you know, just trying to at least take some sort of photo at the moment. Again, I'm not happy with the photo at all, but I guess I have to just keep trying to take photos if I actually want to get to know my camera, so here it goes. Also if I post the bad ones, it'll feel more like an accomplishment, when they get better, right? 

I hope you're all having a nice weekend :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment