Dan Croll - Again

Thursday, 27 March 2014

For the third time in less than a year, Daniel and I went to see Dan Croll yesterday, an artist we'd only discovered last year at the iTunes festival. After a slight anticlimax at the beginning when someone vomited on the dancefloor, we had an incredible night! Dan Croll is just too cool for school and his music is so much fun. We also briefly met him afterwards and whilst he was cool, I was just weird, will definitely have to up my cool soon.

Anyway, I just thought I'd share some photos. They're all black and white, they're all very similar, but I still kinda like them.


Not Dan Croll, but same night and I kinda liked it.

I also thought I'd share some of the music with you. First, here's one of Dan Croll's songs:

And here's a song of one of the supporting acts, Jack Garratt, who we also really liked. I was really sad he doesn't have a CD out yet, but I'm sure it won't be long :)
I hope you like them as much as I do. What music are you enjoying at the moment?

No comments:

Post a Comment