Brené Brown's TED Talk on Vulnerability

Tuesday, 5 May 2015



The lovely Marie of Kit and Caboodle Coaching (with whom I'm having a proper session on Thursday wahey!) recommended Brené Brown's TED talk on vulnerability to me, and it's so so great, so I thought I'd share it with you too.

I've had my own journey to becoming more vulnerable, and whilst it can sometimes be painful, really painful,  it's also helped me to be a happier, more joyful person overall. I genuinely sometimes just sit there thinking just how happy I am about aspects of my life and that in itself makes me even happier; the fact that I'm able to feel and appreciate it. But of course that's not to say that I don't still have a long way to go, because I do. Ideally I'd like it to start feeling more like a conscious choice, rather than a little accidental, but I'm sure I'll get there

P.S. How nice is it to listen to the stormy weather when you're inside right now (of course I'm hoping it doesn't get worse and cause damage or anything, but right I think it's nice.)

No comments:

Post a Comment