Photo Diary: The Dark Knight Trilogy, A Sunny Walk and The Gate

Sunday, 31 May 2015

Last Bank Holiday monday, Daniel and I, cool kids that we are, decided to go to the Prince Charles Cinema to see the Dark Knight Trilogy and I'm pleased to inform you that it was absolutely tremendous. We started our film date off with some Wholefoods food, salad and hot food box, sushi and pizza - dreamy and the films, hopefully you'll all know just how great they are. 

In order to counteract staying inside a dark room all day for one day, I went for a lovely little sunny walk another day. 


And then yesterday we went on another date night using two of Daniel's birthday presents from his family: a voucher to our (my) favourite restaurant The Gate and tickets to see Dylan Moran, here's some photos of what we had for dinner :)

Pear and raspberry juice, it's so delicious, it's velvet-y and gentle? I know gentle is a strange way to describe a drink, I guess you'll just have to try it :)

Grilled asparagus rotolo with herbed ricotta - nom nom nom.

Mushroom stuffed gnocchi - so delightfully delicious I will probably dream about this dish.

Herb polenta chips with garlic aioli - a must...

Sticky date pudding - there are no words for how delicious this was, maybe photos though, this is the original photo where you can see how Daniel could literally not stay away. 

I hope you all had a lovely week :) I'd love to hear about it.
Love,

Johanna 




No comments:

Post a Comment