Things to Try Thursday - 07/05/15

Thursday, 7 May 2015

Hello lovely people. I used to do this thing called Things to Try Thursday on my old blog for quite a while and I always really enjoyed it, so I decided to start doing it here as well. I've recently not been eating well, and I can really feel the effect it's having on me, which became a lot clearer yesterday, when I read an article by someone who'd eaten pretty much nothing but Whetherspoon food for a week. Now, I haven't done that, but I really haven't eaten much good and nutritious food, and I've definitely had this cycle thing where you always just move between feeling super hungry and feeling sickly full, nothing in-between. So my conclusion is that the healthy and nutritious food definitely needs to start again. Things to Try Thursday is my way of bringing together tasty recipes I find around the internet to give me (and you potentially) some inspiration for what to cook. They're definitely not always healthy, nor do I have any idea about what's actually healthy, but I'll do my best to include at least a couple of, what I feel are healthy, every time.

♥ Maybe more of a winter-y dish, but then I could eat this sort of thing all the time: Spicy chickpea stew with quinoa pilaf

♥ I love all of these things! Roasted Cauliflower and Lentil Tacos with Creamy Chipotle Sauce

♥ Always on the lookout for more delicious looking veggie lasagne recipes - Spinach Artichoke Lasagna

Quick Red Lentil and Spinach Curry

♥ And finally something summery :) Although I think we might have to wait a little while for those fresh berries Roasted Berry and Honey Yoghurt Popsicles 

I'd love to hear which cool recipes you've come across this week!
Love,

Johanna


No comments:

Post a Comment