Things to Try Thursday - 14/05/15

Thursday, 14 May 2015

Hello lovely people, how are you doing? I'm currently enjoying being inside, whilst it's a fairly miserable day outside, with a nice cup of tea (Pukka Supreme Matcha Green in case you're wondering), and I like it; I really like grey and rainy weather when I'm inside. There's few 'mundane' (and how I love the mundane sometimes) feelings I love more than being cozed up in bed with a nice book (or you know my good friend Netflix) and a cup of tea, listening to the rain, or even a little thunderstorm. I'm flying home to Germany tonight to go to a good friend's wedding tomorrow, and whilst I'm obviously looking forward to that and also to spending time with my family, I'm also so looking forward to just being in our beautiful family home, because it's just so cozy.

Anyway, let's get to the recipes. This week, some Abel and Cole loving for you all :)

♥ I love how easy and versatile this recipe is. Oh and I also think cabbage is pretty tasty - Emma's cabbage in a pasta

♥ Again so simple, but I bet super delicious - Creamed spinach with lemon breadcrumbs

♥ Since I love rhubarb and have also recently fallen in love with some of the Rude Health products, I think these rude rhubarb spelt scones could be pretty tasty.

♥ Mmmmh mmmhhh - Any apple bread

------------------------------------------------

♥ Also, not recipe-related, but then this is called 'Things' to try, not 'Foods' to try, I keep coming across the concept of having a capsule wardrobe (today via Rosie from Cider with Rosie) and it's sounding so appealing to me at the moment and even though I'm not limiting myself to a particular number, it's definitely something I'm trying to work towards, but I think I'll dedicate another post to solely this :)

I hope you're having a lovely Thursday :) What are your plans for the weekend?

Love,

Johanna

P.S. Do you ever go through your tabs (to close like five of the 30 you've got open or something) and find interesting pages you must have opened in a new tab at some point during the day but don't have a clue where from? It always drives me a little crazy when it happens and I almost have to figure out how I got there.


No comments:

Post a Comment