Things to Try Thursday - 21/05/15

Thursday, 21 May 2015

Hello hello hello, how's your week going? I'm still in the middle of applying for jobs, and the more cover letters I write, the more I realise just how much I want to work in employee engagement, it just seems so worthwhile and it give my job the sort of purpose I'd like it to have.

On a more mundane level, I've been embracing tea more again, oh how I love this stuff, every sip just makes me so happy. Is that sad? On one side maybe it is, but then I actually don't think it's a bad thing to be happy about the little things in life, in a way that's what it's all about, isn't it? I'd love you to let me know if you have any tea favourites at the moment :)

Anyway, here's some recipes I found that I think would be very worth trying.


♥  This just scores on all levels - Tomato Coconut Cassoulet
♥  I'm constantly very hungry, so this one had to be included - Really Hungry Burger
♥  Looks perfect for a Kaffee und Kuchen (coffee and cake, or preferably tea and cake) in the garden with beloved friends this summer - Lemon and Thyme Glazed Bundt Cake     
♥  Oh yes please - Spinach and Artichoke Enchiladas
♥  Forever in love with everything lentil - Vegan Lentil Soup
♥  I could live of sweet potatoes and burritos, so this is right up my street (although I've never tried green rice, worth a shot?) - Vegan Sweet Potato Green Rice Burrito Bowls
♥  Looks so comforting - Thai Curried Butternut Squash Soup
♥  I love yoga, I love food, what's not to love - Yoga Pot            

Are there any recipes you came across this week you thought were worth trying? Please do share the love. Have a wonderful day.

Love,

Johanna                                                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment