Exciting News: I'm going on an MBTI course!

Sunday, 14 June 2015

Hello you beautiful people, I hope you're all having a wonderful weekend with plenty of comforting cups of tea and a good book.

I'm so happy to share with you that last week I finally made the decision to sign up for doing the MBTI foundation course (my decision was helped a lot by the 20% off OPP kindly offered on those courses if done in June). I've been fascinated by the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator, a personality type indicator used for personal development, for years now, and I'm so so excited to properly learn about it and to by the end of it hopefully (let's all cross our fingers) have the qualification necessary to administer the test and give feedback on it.

I want to tell you so much about it, but I think it's probably better if I wait until after the course (so what I'm telling you is based on actual knowledge), but if you want to find out more about it, just google it. I'm just so excited, because I think it'll go so well with what I want to do in my career more generally (i.e. help people become more engaged in their work, see here for more info). According to OPP (the European distributor of it), applications of it include:

• Conflict management
• Decision-making
• Leadership development
• Managing change
• Building resilience
• Team development
• Career development and orientation
(link to their page on it here)

How perfect does that sound?? I spent the weekend doing the first (online) module for the course (so interesting), and am about to go to Oxford for three days to do the main taught bit of the course. Did I mention that I'm excited?

I hope you have a splendid Sunday evening.
Love,

Johanna

No comments:

Post a Comment