Things to Try Thursday - 25/06/15

Thursday, 25 June 2015


A delicious little goats cheese tart I had at a restaurant called Verde. I'm going back to this weekend!
Let me tell you people, I'm having a very exciting week, well my kind of exciting. After my course finished last Wednesday, I spent a couple of days just letting it sink in, I didn't do anymore reading on it or anything, I just wanted to give my brain some time to process what I learnt (I need that sometimes) and I came back feeling really refreshed this week. I've been meaning to start a blog about employee engagement for a looong time now, think around a year, and now I'm finally working on it! I'm using Squarespace this time round and it's just so much fun; I can't wait for it to be ready to go live. The other thing I'm excited about is that I'm going to Germany tomorrow to visit my mum for her birthday on Saturday - wahey to getting to spend some quality family time together. Like I said, all round an exciting week. Here's some things I'd quite like to try.

Food


♥ Oh yum! Combining sundried tomatoes with broccoli is genius - Greek Broccoli Salad

Definitely wanting to get our popsicle making on again:

♥ Chocolate Yoghurt Ombre Pops | Coconut and Mango Rice Pudding Pops | Chai Creamsicles
(all via this list)
&
These also sound amazing Rhubarb and Elderflower Ice-Lollies (how beautiful and delicious do they look?)

Handmade [Other]


♥ Always love a very simple top - Sewn Raglan Shirt Tunic in Linen Grid

I recently started falling in love with the A Beautiful Mess Site again (I'm doing their Blog Life course at the moment, which is proving very useful to me) and their blog has seriously made me look forward so much to getting our own house at some point in the future. Here's some projects I particularly liked the look of:

♥ Gotta bring all these instagram beauties into the house - 10 Ideas for Square Photos

♥ Absolutely in love with this Corner Gallery Wall

♥ I don't even drink coffee, but 1) this could work for tea too and 2) Daniel does and I like the look and smell of it - Espresso Cart

Like I already told you, we had a big tidy at the weekend. One thing that I haven't found a good solution for is my jewellery. Does anyone have any good suggestions?

How's your week been? Have you come across anything exciting you'd like to make?
Much love,

Johanna

No comments:

Post a Comment