Life Lately - July 2015 Edition

Tuesday, 7 July 2015

Hi. Since I mainly want this blog as a photo journal, I thought it was time for a little catch up. I have to say that even though I'm job hunting, I'm fairly content at the moment; I'm finding a lot of joy in the little things, which is a good thing in my books. I mentioned on Twitter this morning, that having "konmari-ed" my wardrobe is really making me this little bit happier every single day, because 1. I'm finding it so much easier to get dressed in the morning and 2. I'm always loving the clothes I'm wearing (I'm not saying I look great because of this every day, but I feel really good in what I'm wearing, all the clothes that didn't make me feel good are gone); I genuinely catch myself thinking about it several times a day, most days. You can read my post about it here.

I went to see my mum the weekend before last and it was splendid; delicious food, beautiful walks and plenty of wonderful conversations. Also: so much love for "Rhabarberschorle" - Rhubarb juice mixed with sparkling water, so delicious, but sadly doesn't seem to be available anywhere in the UK.

Nothing has changed about my obsession with tea, especially iced tea with plenty of water (see here if interested). I'm especially liking it made with this tea at the moment. My mum got it for me (THANKS MUM!), it's got some green tea, stinging nettle (I do appreciate that not necessarily sounding delicious), lemon grass, ginger etc in and I really like it. It's from this website.

And then finally: I've been working away for the new blog on employee engagement that I want to start, see above for a little preview :)

What have you been up to? I'd love to hear :) I hope you're having a lovely week. I'm going to have to go, because we just received our spiraliser in the post, and as you can imagine, that's pretty exciting. 




No comments:

Post a Comment