Things to Try Thursday - 09/07/15

Thursday, 9 July 2015

Already Thursday again? Say what say what? I'm please to report, that we finally seem to properly be getting into healthier food again, and this time it's a family effort. D and his sister are on board too, and it's all helped along by the arrival of our beautiful, new, shiny spiralizer (I'm literally so excited about it, it turns veg into noodles, didn't you know?). Daniel even asked me if we could go to Waitrose together after work, if that's not romance, I don't know what is! And yesterday, we spent the 1 hour of the day we had together, prepping food for lunch today; including making some pesto and moonblush tomatoes (if you haven't tried them, definitely check them out, they reignited my love for sundried tomatoes). We're basically too cool for school, I know. Here's some more stuff I'd like to try:

♥ Can someone make this for me? Pretty please? Cheesy Potato, Corn and Zucchini Galette

♥  I keep coming across this and was always put off by the long list of ingredients, but after being reassured that it's not bad really by the lovely Catherine, I now think I might have to give it a go; I mean come on - A Veggie Chilli with Roasted Sweet Potato?

♥ Oh my word this looks delicious - Roasted Vegetable and Lentil Salad with Feta and Yoghurt and Garlic Dressing

♥ I think that's quite a lot of sugar, but would probably still be delicious with less/without it - Cantaloupe Popsicles

♥ I'm forever in love with cinnamon rolls - Kanelsnurrer (I'm also now in love with this blogger's photography)



No comments:

Post a Comment