Giant's Causeway

Tuesday, 4 August 2015

I went to Ireland with Daniel and his family last week for the wedding of one of his cousins. The wedding was really nice; I won't share photos of the wedding, just because I'm not sure if the people in the photos would approve and I don't really have any of just Daniel and I. I will share photos of one of our day trips though, which I hope you'll enjoy. We went on a trip to Giant's Causeway and whilst we disappointedly did not see a single giant, we did get to see the most beautiful scenery, it was simply stunning. Luckily I had my camera, even though I don't think I could do the beauty there justice. 

Do you love Ireland as much as I do? If you do, I'd love to hear what your favourite places are. 

Love, 

Johanna 












No comments:

Post a Comment