[Instagram-micro-blog] Current Favourites

Monday, 18 January 2016



Bed is just so hard to leave, especially on Monday mornings. But then also at any time really. I think my bed is probably one of my favourite things in the world (who'd have thought with my love for cozy?). I don't just suddenly love it in the morning when I need to get up, I'm actively excited to get into it at night, too. Throw a cup of tea and a good book in the mix and I'm in heaven! Just in case you're interested, good book of choice right now is 'how to be both' by Ali Smith, which I came across by pure coincidence and I am loving so far. Tea(s) of choice at the moment: 'green energy' by @yogitea and 'organic white tea with vanilla' by +ClipperTeas - pure bliss. I'd love to hear your current favourites (like really love to). I hope you have a fantastic start to the week!

(I decided to sometimes share my Instagram photos straight to here as well, when I've written something like a micro blogpost as a caption, just cause I'd like them recorded here too :) )


No comments:

Post a Comment