D and J go to Lapland: Skiing Fun

Thursday, 10 March 2016

After getting to the hotel late and our glorious dinner, the night before and a pharmacy run first thing in the morning (see post I here), we were keen (and terrified) to hit the slopes. I was pretty bad and Daniel pretty good; Daniel and I filmed each other coming down sometimes, and it made me realise that what felt like lightning speed to me, actually deceptively looked like snail pace from the outside, strange huh? Anyway, it was still SO MUCH FUN, even if my muscles made me feel like dying the next morning and I thought there was no.way.on.earth that I could actually keep going for the whole three days. Turns out I could though (if you can still say that with the amount of rounds I sat out haha).

Doesn't he just look so fly? 
During our final day, Daniel even managed to persuade me to go down a red slope and whilst when I got up there, I thought I was going to have to kill him, I'm happy to report that I'm actually so pleased he did, it was such a beautiful one :)

Anyway, here's some more photos, I guess what we did is pretty self explanatory so doesn't require so many words.





No comments:

Post a Comment